- Foundations For Nations | Wind River Reservation | Gas Buy Down to be conducted in June.
- Laramie Connections Church | Laramie | Starting a “Soup Kitchen”, which will be open every Saturday & Sunday throughout 2019.
- New Hope Fellowship | Etna | Purchased a trailer which will be converted into a espresso/coffee trailers, where they will give away these items for FREE at Alpine Junction throughout 2019.
Element Church | Cheyenne |
- B2SB – Over 100 volunteers began setup for the event at noon by unloading and setting up the 2,000 backpacks, 2,000 pairs of shoes, and other equipment (tables, chairs, the sound system, grills, etc.) needed for the event. Despite the rain and cold, over 4,000 people attended the B2SB 2018, 1,930 backpacks were handed out and 1,970 pairs of shoes were given to local school children. Partnering with Food Banks of the Rockies, we served over 560 families who each received a 50 pound box of fresh and canned food totaling more then 26,150 pounds of food. In addition to backpacks, shoes and food, we served over 3,000 hotdogs, 3,000 snow cones and celebrated with bounce houses!
- Thanksgiving Food Giveaway – Element Church was able to giveaway 45,789 pounds of food to 504 families in need in the Cheyenne area. This is on average 97.6 pounds of food for each family that we were able to serve. Among lots of canned food and produce, we got to give away turkeys, pies, cranberries, sweet potatoes, stuffing, and lots of Holiday treats. Over 100 volunteers involved.
- Gas Buy Down – We just had the opportunity to serve 396 families 4080 gallons of gas for a dollar off per gallon. We were also able to bless many many families with gift cards valuing $5K. All of this is only possible with our incredibly generous God and a people that lead the way in this area.
- Night To Shine Prom – Element Church had the opportunity to be surrounded by Kings and Queens at the Night to Shine event. We had 143 participants and 247 volunteers that made this possible. Lives were forever touched and the joy and smiles that we saw will be remembered always.
Platte Valley Lutheran | Saratoga | FREE Movies, Candy, and Popcorn at the local Recreation Center.
- Summit Wesleyan | Buffalo | Backpack Giveaway, Car Wash, Gas Buy Down, etc.
- New Life Church | Powell | Foster Kid Camp, Birthdays, Fishing, Fun
- Whitewater Church | Laramie | “Light of Day” PTSD Veterans Bike Rally with Mayor.
- Restoration Church | Casper | Backpacks, School Supplies, and Food Giveaway.
- New Life Church | Gillette | Special Needs Prom.
- Casper Community Church | Casper | Lemonade Festival – Gave away 20K lbs of food.
- Laramie Connections | Laramie | Block Parties, Block Cleanups, College Move-ins, etc.
- Orchard Church | Lander | Backpack and Snow Cone Giveaway.
- Foundations for Nations | Riverton | Food Pantry.
- New Life Church | Laramie | Back to School Bash.
- Harvest Church | Laramie | Helped Local Foster Kids and Foster Parents.
- River of Grace ( Snake River) | Baggs | Community wide BBQ.
- Casper Faith Assembly | Casper | Thanksgiving dinners.
- RidgeLife Church | Jackson | Doughnut Machine.
Douglas Assembly of God | Douglas | Bought a Trailer and Supplies for Inflatables – Partnering with Neighboring Counties.
- Element Church | Cheyenne |
- Backpack Stuffing and Shoe Preparation – 100 volunteers unloaded 17 pallets and stuffed 2,000 backpack with free items and free services from over 40 local businesses. 2,000 pairs of New Balance tennis shoes were organized by size and prepared for Back 2 school Bash.
- Block Party – 30 volunteers hosted a block party for local residents living in poverty. Bounce houses, cornhole, football, basketball, music and dinner were available to the residets for free. During the block party, residents could also sign up to have their yard cleaned as another service event later that week.
- Skittles Give Away – 75 volunteers canvased the city of Cheyenne with 3,000 bags of skittles. These bags were given away to local businesses, churches, schools, football teams, flower shops, police stations, fire stations, retirement homes, assisted living homes, VOW’s, a veteran hospital, ER and people walking around the city. This simple act was not to receive anything in return but to show the love of Jesus is in a tangible way.
- Fire/AMR/PD Dinner – 30 volunteers set up and prepared burgers and hotdogs for all of Cheyenne’s Emergency Services. Located behind the police station in downtown Cheyenne, all Police, Fireman, Ambulance drivers, ER nurses and Doctors along with their families were invited to a free dinner and a time to enjoy corn-hole, bounce houses and games.
- Block Clean Up – 100 volunteers cleaned 23 yards in our local neighborhood. Volunteers mowed yards, trimmed trees and bushes, picked weeds, cleared trash and removed debris.
- Back 2 School Bash – Over 100 volunteers began setup for the event at noon by unloading and setting up the 2,000 backpacks, 2,000 pairs of shoes, and other equipment (tables, chairs, the sound system, grills, etc.) needed for the event. Over 5,000 people attended the B2SB 2017, 1,930 backpacks were handed out and 1,970 pairs of shoes were given to local school children. Partnering with Food Banks of the Rockies, we served over 560 families who each received a 50 pound box of fresh and canned food totaling more then 26,150 pounds of food. In addition to backpacks, shoes and food, we served over 4,000 hotdogs, 4,000 snow cones and celebrated with bounce houses!
- Casper Faith Assembly of God | Casper | This is the third year Casper Faith Assembly of God will hold their “Giving Thanks Event.” Casper Faith partnered with 12 agencies in Casper to provide a complete thanksgiving meal for the needy in Casper free of charge! These meals will give families everything they need to prepare a holiday meal for their families this thanksgiving.
- Douglas Assembly of God | Douglas | Douglas Assembly of God purchased large, commercial-grade inflatables, to provide for their community to use for fun festivities and events year round and years to come.
- First Assembly of God | Gillette | First Assembly of God is hosting their 9th Annual “Harvest Festival” on Halloween. This event is located at the event center in Gilette and is free to the community. The event includes five large inflatable games, free games surrounding the building and free candy. This event reaches approximately 2,500 to 3,000 people.
- Frontier United Methodist Church | Cheyenne | The Frontier United Methodist Church will host the 16th Annual Christmas Cookie Sale benefiting the Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne. This event features more than 30,000 cookies of 100 different varieties. Fourteen days of team bake days and preparation days in August, September, October, and November will take place to prepare for the event; (Plus an additional 10 days to bake and decorate sugar cookies). The Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne continues to serve more youth each year, doubling the number served from 2015 to 2016 (1,162 kids ). In just the first 4 months of 2017, the Club has already served 900 youth!
- Harvest Church | Cody | Harvest Church planned their third multi-faceted event to help love and meet the needs of students on their local community college campus (Northwest Community College). They not only helped students move in, but provided them with something useful (a thumb drive, etc.) as well as an invitation to an on-campus free concert with food provided two weeks after move-in day. At the concert they provided free food, great music and a relaxed atmosphere. This event led into a student ministry group. Their hope and dream is this group will grow into a weekly college ministry to reach the unchurched and disenfranchised students at northwest college.
- New Life | Gillette | New Life holds an annual event called “Special Prom,” a first-class prom for people with special needs. The night is a celebration of love where our guests are honored and accepted. Tuxes, dresses, hair appointments, refreshments, professional photos and photo booth pictures are all available at no cost to attendees. Dance buddies are paired with attendees where relationships are formed with individuals of all ages and abilities. The community comes to cheer on the attendees as they walk down the red carpet like rock stars and enter into the dance hall. This is the only prom of its kind in the area and people drive hours to attend.
- New Life Church of Powell | Powell | In 2018, New Life Church of Powell is planning an all-expenses paid week long camp for Foster children in the Basin, Lovell, and Powell areas. During this event, these will be celebrated by throwing them birthday parties and teaching them about Jesus at this camp.
- New Life Church of the Assemblies of God | Laramie | New Life Church of the Assemblies of God purchased a barbecue trailer to serve and show love to the students at the University of Wyoming.
- Platte Valley Assembly of God | Saratoga | In 2018, Platte Valley Assembly of God is planning a family movie night at the local recreation center for the city.
- Real Life Church | Sheridan | With an organization closing in Sheridan, a need has come up for backpacks to be given out to kids in need of school supplies. After talking with the organization, Real Life Church purchased and gave out 400 backpacks at their Family Fun event. They also had inflatables, and gave out snow cones and cotton candy.
- Restoration Church | Casper | Restoration Church purchased and gave out 250 backpacks to their local community. During this event they also set up a church booth and a bouncey house in the park for children.
- Snake River Community Church | Baggs | Snake River Community Church purchased a green house to be run by professional master gardeners. All the produce will be given away for free to the local community. This will be an ongoing outreach project for Carbon county for many years to come.
- Summit Wesleyan Church | Buffalo | In 2017, Summit Wesleyan Church planned a week long outreach event that provided the community with the following: a Gas Buy Down (4 hours at a local gas station), a $1.00 Car Wash (where they gave the car owner a one dollar bill), a backpack outreach event (for Johnson County School children in need), created “Welcome Back Baskets” (for Johnson County School teachers), haircuts for low-income families, a free oil change for single parents, a “Stop and Drop” at a local coffee shop and served at the hospital cafeteria (two times each). They also served two single moms whose homes were in need of some repairs. They now have a service outreach committee whose goal is to touch the lives in Buffalo and Johnson County. In 2018, Summit Wesleyan Church is planning a Serve the City Day.
- Trinity Assembly of God | Rawlins | Trinity Assembly of God purchased a professional smoker on a trailer that they will take to different places in Carbon County to host city outreaches. They plan to host free block parties as well as BBQ type events to honor law enforcement, teachers, etc. They would also like to host their community at the Carbon County Fair with a free BBQ before the rodeo in the future. Trinity Assembly has several men and women who have desired to be a part of a helps based ministry such as this. By purchasing this smoker, they can now offer free food and fellowship in the name of Jesus and host events annually for many years to come.
- Whitewater Christian Church | Laramie | In 2017, Whitewater Christian Church held an outreach event called “Light of Day” to inform and bring public awareness to mental health issues. They specifically addressed the unmet needs of military veteran’s mental issues including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and military suicide. There are dozens of suicides every day among military veterans who have been emotionally and mentally injured by their sacrificial service to our country. It is their desire to bring this issue out into the “light of day” and to engage their community in the conversation about how to help and love these people. Whitewater Christian Church is planning another “Light of Day” outreach event in 2018.
- Wilderness Church | Pinedale | By purchasing a float boat and fishing supplies, Wilderness Church hopes to reach some unmet needs of the veterans in their community. Pinedale, Wyoming has the highest suicide rate and highest veteran population. Wilderness Church saw this need and is now taking veterans suffering with PTSD on a guided river fishing trips for free in hopes to combat the rising suicide rates. This river, Green River, is a blue river trout stream, a world renown river for fishing, and this is a very generous gesture to the veterans in their community.